Here get the updates on ttd online booking for darshan | ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket | ttd online booking rooms in tirumala | ttd online booking for sevas
The Tiruppavada Seva is an exquisite and a unique seva performed only on Thursdays to the main deity Lord Venkateswara in Tirupati. Here you know the details of ttd online booking for sevas.
This Seva starts every Thursday morning around 05:30 AM. Here we have provided more information about Tiruppavada Seva, Let’s have a look on ttd online booking for darshan, ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket, ttd online booking rooms in tirumala.
The Tiruppavada Seva will be done on Thursday in Tirumamani mantapam after sattumari.
During this Seva the archakas will offer a large quantity of cooking rice as pulihora along with jilebi, laddu, payasam, appam, thenthola and some more to the main deity Lord Venkateswara Swamy. ttd online booking for darshan, ttd online booking rooms in tirumala, ttd online booking for sevas details.
Details about ttd online booking for sevas – Tiruppavada Seva:
The cooked rice (pulihora) is placed in the mukha mantapam in a trapezoid shape and other delicacies including deepam, kumkum, sandal paste, flowers, coconuts are offered to the Lord Venkateswara along with the chanting of the appropriate mantras by the temple priests. ttd online booking, ttd online booking for darshan detailed process.
- Cost of each ticket: Rs. 850/-
- Number of persons allowed: 6 persons
- Reporting time: 05:00 AM
- Puja Starting time: 06:15 AM
- The pilgrims who purchase ticket for Tiruppavada Seva, they can get pulihora, tentola, jilebi, vada and big laddu as prasadam and blouse piece or uttariyam as vastram.
While chanting the appropriate mantras, the Naamam which is already placed on the forehead of the Mula Virat will be peeled off and then place a new thin Naamam in order to cover the space which is placed in between his eyebrows. Get more information about ttd online booking, ttd online booking rooms in Tirumala, ttd online booking for sevas .
It is believed that the Mula Virat 1st gaze after opening his eyes should not be fall on mortals, the mortals can’t withstand due to its huge power.
ttd online booking for darshan | ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket | ttd online booking for sevas
ttd online booking, ttd online booking accommodation, ttd online booking for sevas updates. The puja should directly fall on the Pulihora which is placed in front of the Lord to reduce the intensity of the gaze.
So, pulihora acts as Paavada to protect the devotees from the powerful gaze of the main deity Lord Venkateswara Swamy.
How to book Tiruppavada Seva?
- The pilgrims who wish to attend for the Tiruppavada Seva they need to submit recommendation letters from the highest authorities to TTD.
- The recommendation letter should be submitted a day before at J.E.O camp office by 12:00 Noon
- If your recommendation letter is approved then you will get a message to the registered mobile number.
- You need to show that message (which you get to your mobile number) at MBC 34, then the ticket will be issued with the use of the biometric system.
- The recommendation letter should be addressed to either Joint Executive Officer Tirumala or Executive Officer Tirumala.
This is the process to get a ticket for the Tiruppavada Seva. The pilgrims need to follow this process in order to attend for Tiruppavada Seva. ttd online booking details.
This is the overall explanation of the Tiruppavada Seva. Just have a look at this explanation before attending this Seva.
If you have any queries regards booking issues or any other issues feel free to contact TTD at any time to the specified phone numbers: 0877- 2277777 or 2233333.
Get the details on ttd online booking, ttd online booking for sevas, ttd online booking rooms in tirumala, ttd online booking accommodation.
May the Lord blessings along with you!