Here you can get the updates on ttd online booking balaji darshan, ttd online booking for sevas, ttd online booking kalyanam tickets, ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket, ttd online booking
Ekantha Seva is the final Seva among the Daily Sevas, which is performed to Lord Venkateswara. ttd online booking details.
Must Read: Tiruppavada Seva
Ekantha Seva is performed before closing the temple (around 10:30 PM) for the particular day.
ttd online booking balaji darshan | ttd online booking | ttd online booking for sevas
In this Ekantha Seva the silver image of the deity, Sri Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy is seated on the golden cot in Sayana Mantapam using the silver chains. ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket, ttd online booking updates.
The Ekantha Seva is also called as Panupu Seva, during this Seva, Sri Tallapaka Annamacharya descendant will sing lullabies to keep the Lord Venkateswara in sleep. ttd online booking balaji darshan details.
If the pilgrim wnt to see the Ekantha seva they need to pay Rs. 100/- per person.Sponsored Links:
During Ekantha Seva the items like almonds, fruits, milk are offered to the Lord Venkateswara and then after removing the kavacham which is covering the Lord Srinivasa feet these items are kept at the feet of the deity. Get the updates on ttd online booking kalyanam tickets, ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket, ttd online booking.
Click Here: Astadala Pada Padmaradhana seva
The Chandanam is kept at the chest of the lord Bhoga Srinivasa. Most of the people believed that after the temple doors are closed, every night the Lord Brahma will come and perform his prayers to Lord Srinivasa. ttd online booking updates.
The items like water, chandanam and other puja material is left at the Lord Bhoga Srinivasa for Lord Brahma usage.
Every night pujari keeps silver cups with water at the Lord Venkateswara, on the next day the same water will be distributed as “Tirtha” to all pilgrims. Just go through the ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket.Sponsored Links:
The Ekanta Seva is also called as Rathri Pooja as it is performed at night. Ekantha Seva is one among Arjitha Sevas. This seva is to be done for 45 minutes.
Process before Ekantha Seva | ttd online booking :
There will be some process performed by priest to Lord Bhoga Srinivasa, Let’s have a look at the below process:
- The garlands decorating the Lord Venkateswara are removed.
- Sripada renu (Also known as gaddam bottu) which is situated on the chin will be removed and then fresh one keep, ttd online booking.
- The golden kavacha present at the feet is removed.
- After that the priest performs the Sripada Seva to Lord Srinivasa, during the Sripada Seva the priest will take 2 full tablets of sandal paste and then after the Srivari bare feet is covered with vastra. Later the 2 full tablets of sandal will be placed on the Lord Srinivasa 2 feet over the vastra. And they will take another sandal paste tablet, that will be place on Alamelmanga who is laid on the chest (also known as Vakshasthala Lakshmi).
Must Read: Ekantha seva details
What exactly in Sayana Mantapam? | ttd online booking for sevas
- While the Ekantha Seva is performing by the priest, meantime the sayana mantapam is prepared by the other priest.
- A golden cot is brought in and is suspended with silver chains from the roof.
- The rice powder is used to make rangavalli design on the floor in sayana mantapam, ttd online booking.
- The Velvet bed is placed on the cot.
- During this seva Chinna devi and Tirumala devi are gifted a gold cup for each one to offer milk. A large place of sugar candy, fruits, clarified butter, dried grapes, almonds, cashewnuts and tambula (includes japatri, cardamom, cloves, coconut gratings, nut and 50 betel leaves) are also offered. Like this there will be a huge process of Ekantha Seva.
Stay Tune!!! for the latest news on ttd online booking for sevas, ttd online booking kalyanam tickets, ttd online booking balaji darshan, ttd online booking 300 rupees ticket, ttd online booking